Services at the 3-star Best Western Plus Hotel Le Roof in Vannes
Throughout the year our staff will offer you the warmest welcome and will inform you off all the services and facilities available at the hotel. We have thought of everything to ensure your stay in Vannes in the Gulf of Morbihan is a magical moment.
At the reception :
- Personal welcome 24/7.
- Languages spoken: French and English.
- Fax and photocopy service (fee applies).
- Tourist information leaflets at the reception :
(map of Vannes and local activities for tourists)
- Business corner.
- Sale of tickets to Ile d'Arz (departure near the hotel from 1 October to 31 March).
- Application E-concierge with tourism thumb.
- Free enclosed car park.
- Dry cleaning service (surcharge applies).
- Animals welcome (surcharge applies).
The rooms :
- Rooms adapted for the disabled.
- Lift / Braille telephone in room adapted for the disabled.
- Free wifi.
- Mini bar (drinks invoiced).
- Welcome tray.
- 1/2 bottle of water on arrival day.
- Room service.
- Meal tray in the event of late arrival (on order, cold meal).
- Free individual safety deposit box.
- Flatscreen television (Canal +, canal satellite, Bein sport 1,2,3 and European channels).
Get off to a great start to the day with a delicious, balanced breakfast offering a choice of sweet and savoury ingredients, served in the restaurant.
Served in your room or as a buffet from 6.30am to 10am or express breakfast in the bar from 6am to 12pm (hot drink, orange juice and a pastry).
Continental buffet : 15,00 €.
Bread (3 different types).
Pastries (croissants, pains au chocolat and pains aux raisins).
Delivered by our baker every morning.
Jams, honey, spreads, salted and unsalted butter.
A variety of fruit juice and freshly squeezed orange juice on request.
Hot savoury dishes: (soft boiled egg, scrambled egg, sausages, bacon).
Cold savoury ingredients: (ham, cheeses).
Sweet ingredients: (plain and fruit yoghurts, compote, fruit salad).
Cereals: (corn flakes, choco pops, muesli ).
Local products: (Breton far, crêpe and salted butter caramel).